Re: Pyramid Waltz

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
      I will agree with you there. Did you find a few of the side characters a bit more interesting then the main characters? That was my problem is that the two leads were occasionally upstaged by their friends. Mostly Pennynail but a few others just seemed to have more force of personality as they needed to show it though their actions more than the main characters who had the crutch of pov narration.