Re: [Yuricon] Pyramid Waltz

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
      On 14-Nov-2012 13:12 -0000, mara_papimer wrote:
      > Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on the novel with the best trailer Pyramid Waltz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN07WCQw5Vs

      Enjoyable if un-taxing fantasy (and surprisingly work-safe, from
      memory...). Definitely good popcorn-y fun.
      .oO("This could be dangerous!!!!" )
    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
        I will agree with you there. Did you find a few of the side characters a bit more interesting then the main characters? That was my problem is that the two leads were occasionally upstaged by their friends. Mostly Pennynail but a few others just seemed to have more force of personality as they needed to show it though their actions more than the main characters who had the crutch of pov narration.