Re: [Yuricon] [OT] Post-Sandy, here's hoping everyone is safe!

  • r schneider
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      I'm OK.   Hope everyone is safe also.

      Robin
      off topic but funny
      "Come to the Halloween Party" said Aunt Bea Dragled, to Helena Highwater. "Sandy Frankenstorm  hosts such interesting parties".

      Glenn at www.Asterism.org says "COSTUME TIP from Miss Behavior:  Haggard, sleep-deprived look; grubby clothing; an AAI hat, jacket, or name tag; toy telescope, and a big wad of clear plastic wrap = Amateur Astronomer Trying To Save Cellophane.  A red flashlight makes a nice accessory.

      If there's anything left of Cranford on FRIDAY 11/02, Bill and Kathy will be giving the Space Briefing and What's Up for November at 8:30.  Team "E for Excellent" will be on duty, and QO students are invited to help them and to practice after the public traffic abates.
      ASTROLOGICAL humor NOTE:  So, the question seems to be, "Will Uranus dangling on the meridian line be enough to lure the hurricane onto Sandy Hook?"  Please.  Too easy.  Anyway, with Neptune in AQUARIUS you should expect coastal flooding.

      - Glenn"