Re: [OT]Completely not-Yuri thing you should all know about ^_^

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
      Thank you Rinu. For your support and for sharing. In about 6 hours, Director Masaaki Yuasa will be doing an Ask Me Anything on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/11u1vs/i_am_masaaki_yuasa_director_of_production_igs/

      9PM Eastern US Time.

      The landscape is shifting and I'm feeling happier and more hopeful about anime and manga than I have for a long time. ^_^