[OT]Completely not-Yuri thing you should all know about ^_^

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
      Veteran anime maker Masaaki Yuasa and Studio IG have turned to Kickstarter to fund a wholly original anime called Kick-Heart: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/production-ig/masaaki-yuasas-kick-heart

      They are at over 80% of their funding goal, but could really use help making that last 20%. If you have ever wanted to be a part of an anime project, here you go - this is your chance. Make anime happen!

      PS - I totally am backing this myself. It's too wonderful.
    • Rinu CZ
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
        Oh noes, I keep throwing money at monitor and nothing happens!

        Thanks for the tip, Erica. It's a no brainer. I'm glad to see that they didn't shy away from Kickstarter. I informed the local A&M community too. This needs to happen.

        Rinu

        2012/10/20 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
        Veteran anime maker Masaaki Yuasa and Studio IG have turned to Kickstarter to fund a wholly original anime called Kick-Heart: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/production-ig/masaaki-yuasas-kick-heart

        They are at over 80% of their funding goal, but could really use help making that last 20%. If you have ever wanted to be a part of an anime project, here you go - this is your chance. Make anime happen!

        PS - I totally am backing this myself. It's too wonderful.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
          Thank you Rinu. For your support and for sharing. In about 6 hours, Director Masaaki Yuasa will be doing an Ask Me Anything on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/11u1vs/i_am_masaaki_yuasa_director_of_production_igs/

          9PM Eastern US Time.

          The landscape is shifting and I'm feeling happier and more hopeful about anime and manga than I have for a long time. ^_^