Re: Street date today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1!

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 20, 2012
      Seven Seas has collected the 5 original volumes into 2 omnibus volumes. Complete Collection 1 contains the first half and 2 contains the second half of the series.

      I hope that helps!

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Annelise486" <tbslo0vex3@...> wrote:

      > It says "The Complete Collection 1," so what does the second complete collection have in it? Are they the same with different covers or do they contain different content?

      > > Hitting shelves and shipping companies near you today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1
      > >
      > > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935934899?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1935934899&linkCode=xm2&tag=yuricon-20

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 9, 2012
        And the wait is agonizing! I read through the whole first one accidently on the first night I got it. The 2nd one comes out in January I think and I can't wait!