Re: Street date today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1!

  • Annelise486
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 19, 2012
      It says "The Complete Collection 1," so what does the second complete collection have in it? Are they the same with different covers or do they contain different content?

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 20, 2012
        Seven Seas has collected the 5 original volumes into 2 omnibus volumes. Complete Collection 1 contains the first half and 2 contains the second half of the series.

        I hope that helps!

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Annelise486" <tbslo0vex3@...> wrote:

        > It says "The Complete Collection 1," so what does the second complete collection have in it? Are they the same with different covers or do they contain different content?

        > > Hitting shelves and shipping companies near you today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1
        > >
        > > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935934899?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1935934899&linkCode=xm2&tag=yuricon-20

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 9, 2012
          And the wait is agonizing! I read through the whole first one accidently on the first night I got it. The 2nd one comes out in January I think and I can't wait!