Re: New Yuri Manga available on JManga!

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
      I don't like to say weather something is Yuri or not because I do not trust myself but... Hiromi's (main character) best friend does confess to her in a chapter and says she feels bad that she feels like she could not compete with Hiromi's feelings for Juli.

      Also it is in JManga's Yuri section, that might be a better hint.