Re: New Yuri Manga available on JManga!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012
      As far as I know, it isn't Yuri. It looks nice though. ^_^

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Delicious Vodka DeBlair <vossua@...> wrote:

      > Do you happen to know if this one is a Yuri or not?
      > Its drawn a bit differently thanusualand the story is pretty open, but its hard to tell from what I have seen overall...
      > http://www.jmanga.com/features/feature-soredemo-machi-wa-mawatteiru
      >
      > Delicious Vodka DeBlair
      >
      > --- On Tue, 10/9/12, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      >
      > From: EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
      >
      > Sky-Colored Girl Friend by rikachi, from Comic Yuri Hime is now available on JManga.
      >
      > http://www.jmanga.com/sky-colored-girlfriend/1

    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
        I don't like to say weather something is Yuri or not because I do not trust myself but... Hiromi's (main character) best friend does confess to her in a chapter and says she feels bad that she feels like she could not compete with Hiromi's feelings for Juli.

        Also it is in JManga's Yuri section, that might be a better hint.