Re: [Yuricon] New Yuri Manga available on JManga!

  • Delicious Vodka DeBlair
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2012
      Do you happen to know if this one is a Yuri or not?

      Its drawn a bit differently than usual and the story is pretty open, but its hard to tell from what I have seen overall...

      http://www.jmanga.com/features/feature-soredemo-machi-wa-mawatteiru

      Delicious Vodka DeBlair

      From: EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

      Sky-Colored Girl Friend by rikachi, from Comic Yuri Hime is now available on JManga.

      http://www.jmanga.com/sky-colored-girlfriend/1
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012
        As far as I know, it isn't Yuri. It looks nice though. ^_^

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Delicious Vodka DeBlair <vossua@...> wrote:

        > Do you happen to know if this one is a Yuri or not?
        > Its drawn a bit differently thanusualand the story is pretty open, but its hard to tell from what I have seen overall...
        > http://www.jmanga.com/features/feature-soredemo-machi-wa-mawatteiru
        >
        > Delicious Vodka DeBlair
        >
        > --- On Tue, 10/9/12, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
        >
        > From: EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
        >
        > Sky-Colored Girl Friend by rikachi, from Comic Yuri Hime is now available on JManga.
        >
        > http://www.jmanga.com/sky-colored-girlfriend/1

      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
          I don't like to say weather something is Yuri or not because I do not trust myself but... Hiromi's (main character) best friend does confess to her in a chapter and says she feels bad that she feels like she could not compete with Hiromi's feelings for Juli.

          Also it is in JManga's Yuri section, that might be a better hint.