New Yuri Manga available on JManga!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2012
      Sky-Colored Girl Friend by rikachi, from Comic Yuri Hime is now available on JManga.

      http://www.jmanga.com/sky-colored-girlfriend/1
    • Delicious Vodka DeBlair
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2012
        Do you happen to know if this one is a Yuri or not?

        Its drawn a bit differently than usual and the story is pretty open, but its hard to tell from what I have seen overall...

        http://www.jmanga.com/features/feature-soredemo-machi-wa-mawatteiru

        Delicious Vodka DeBlair

        From: EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012
          As far as I know, it isn't Yuri. It looks nice though. ^_^

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Delicious Vodka DeBlair <vossua@...> wrote:

          > Do you happen to know if this one is a Yuri or not?
          > Its drawn a bit differently thanusualand the story is pretty open, but its hard to tell from what I have seen overall...
          > http://www.jmanga.com/features/feature-soredemo-machi-wa-mawatteiru
          >
          > Delicious Vodka DeBlair
          >
          > --- On Tue, 10/9/12, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
          >
          > From: EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
          >
          > Sky-Colored Girl Friend by rikachi, from Comic Yuri Hime is now available on JManga.
          >
          > http://www.jmanga.com/sky-colored-girlfriend/1

        • mara_papimer
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
            I don't like to say weather something is Yuri or not because I do not trust myself but... Hiromi's (main character) best friend does confess to her in a chapter and says she feels bad that she feels like she could not compete with Hiromi's feelings for Juli.

            Also it is in JManga's Yuri section, that might be a better hint.