Re: Street date today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1!

  • Ashley Maddocks
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 6, 2012
      Got mine to, Got it Friday! I was so excited to read it i took it to school with me. I haven't even finished it. Very fat book.

    • umlando
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 12, 2012
        Very nice translation - interesting differences from scanlation. It reads really well (so far), and the print job is great. The omnibus is huge, though. I almost wish it came out by volume.

        > Hitting shelves and shipping companies near you today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1
        >
        > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935934899?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1935934899&linkCode=xm2&tag=yuricon-20

      • Annelise486
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 19, 2012
          It says "The Complete Collection 1," so what does the second complete collection have in it? Are they the same with different covers or do they contain different content?

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 20, 2012
            Seven Seas has collected the 5 original volumes into 2 omnibus volumes. Complete Collection 1 contains the first half and 2 contains the second half of the series.

            I hope that helps!

            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Annelise486" <tbslo0vex3@...> wrote:

            > It says "The Complete Collection 1," so what does the second complete collection have in it? Are they the same with different covers or do they contain different content?

            > > Hitting shelves and shipping companies near you today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1
            > >
            > > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935934899?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1935934899&linkCode=xm2&tag=yuricon-20

          • Mike
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 9 9:33 AM
              And the wait is agonizing! I read through the whole first one accidently on the first night I got it. The 2nd one comes out in January I think and I can't wait!