Re: [Yuricon] Street date today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 4, 2012
      I got my hard copy today! Its great, just like what I read online, and the translation is good. Wonderful!

      From: EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 4:57 PM

      Hitting shelves and shipping companies near you today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935934899?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1935934899&linkCode=xm2&tag=yuricon-20

    • Ashley Maddocks
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 6, 2012
        Got mine to, Got it Friday! I was so excited to read it i took it to school with me. I haven't even finished it. Very fat book.

      • umlando
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 12, 2012
          Very nice translation - interesting differences from scanlation. It reads really well (so far), and the print job is great. The omnibus is huge, though. I almost wish it came out by volume.

          > Hitting shelves and shipping companies near you today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1
          >
          > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935934899?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1935934899&linkCode=xm2&tag=yuricon-20

        • Annelise486
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 19, 2012
            It says "The Complete Collection 1," so what does the second complete collection have in it? Are they the same with different covers or do they contain different content?

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 20, 2012
              Seven Seas has collected the 5 original volumes into 2 omnibus volumes. Complete Collection 1 contains the first half and 2 contains the second half of the series.

              I hope that helps!

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 9, 2012
                And the wait is agonizing! I read through the whole first one accidently on the first night I got it. The 2nd one comes out in January I think and I can't wait!