Re: [Yuricon] [OT] Free 48-hour all-access pass to Crunchyroll

  • alicia maloney
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
      sasmeki koto

      From: EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 9:16 PM
      Subject: [Yuricon] [OT] Free 48-hour all-access pass to Crunchyroll

      I have a couple of free 48-hour all-access passes to Crunchyroll and I don't want them to go to waste. I'll give them out until I run out.

      BTW - Aoi Hana is no longer on Crunchyroll. ^_^;;

      I'll email you privately. First couple of people will win. ^_^

    • Joy Bordador
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
        I was thinking to watch The Tower of DRUAGA -the Sword of URUK-, Yuru Yuri, and Sasameki Koto as well. :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
          You pass is being sent now. ^_^