[OT] Free 48-hour all-access pass to Crunchyroll

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
      I have a couple of free 48-hour all-access passes to Crunchyroll and I don't want them to go to waste. I'll give them out until I run out.

      BTW - Aoi Hana is no longer on Crunchyroll. ^_^;;

      I'll email you privately. First couple of people will win. ^_^

    • alicia maloney
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
        sasmeki koto

        I have a couple of free 48-hour all-access passes to Crunchyroll and I don't want them to go to waste. I'll give them out until I run out.

        BTW - Aoi Hana is no longer on Crunchyroll. ^_^;;

        I'll email you privately. First couple of people will win. ^_^

      • Joy Bordador
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
          I was thinking to watch The Tower of DRUAGA -the Sword of URUK-, Yuru Yuri, and Sasameki Koto as well. :)

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
            You pass is being sent now. ^_^