Re: [Yuricon] Seven Seas Licences more yuri

  • Nick Perez
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29 4:38 PM

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29 7:40 PM
        I wish Seven Seas had their own online store...Only a few Seven Seas mangas came over..and only the SutoPani light novels made it here.  I guess I need to try .com more. ^^

        Kumi.

        --

        "She's so many women
        He can't find the one who was his friend
        He's hanging on to half her heart
        He can't have the restless part
        So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

        - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.