Seven Seas Licences more yuri

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2012
      North American publisher Seven Seas Entertainment confirmed with ANN that the company has licensed yuri-author Milk Morinaga's Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry Blossom Pink (Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo) manga.

      http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-09-28/seven-seas-licenses-milk-morinaga-kisses-sighs-and-cherry-blossom-pink-manga

      It'll be a large manga out in June of next year.
    • jabez_310
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2012
        Fantastic! I've got time to start saving up money. This is great news!

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shanejayell2000@...> wrote:

        > North American publisher Seven Seas Entertainment confirmed with ANN that the company has licensed yuri-author Milk Morinaga's Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry Blossom Pink (Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo) manga.
        >
        > http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-09-28/seven-seas-licenses-milk-morinaga-kisses-sighs-and-cherry-blossom-pink-manga
        >
        > It'll be a large manga out in June of next year.

      • Nick Perez
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2012

          North American publisher Seven Seas Entertainment confirmed with ANN that the company has licensed yuri-author Milk Morinaga's Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry Blossom Pink (Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo) manga.

          http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-09-28/seven-seas-licenses-milk-morinaga-kisses-sighs-and-cherry-blossom-pink-manga

          It'll be a large manga out in June of next year.

        • Kumiko Yamazaki
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29, 2012
            I wish Seven Seas had their own online store...Only a few Seven Seas mangas came over..and only the SutoPani light novels made it here.  I guess I need to try .com more. ^^

            Kumi.

            --

            "She's so many women
            He can't find the one who was his friend
            He's hanging on to half her heart
            He can't have the restless part
            So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

            - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.