Butch Asian Girl Manifesto by Sarah Nakano

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      Sarah Nakano, the writer of the Butch Asian Manifesto asks that we all share this around as much as possible. ^_^

      http://theinevitability.tumblr.com/post/31839720049/fuckyeahasiandykes-butch-asian-girl-manifesto

      I ran across this on Facebook, from Tokyo Wrestling's page. (Tokyo Wrestling is a Japanese bi-lingual lesbian group. Run by Yuki Keiser, they do events, fashion shoots, art and other stuff. Check them out here: http://tokyowrestling.com/)