Taking the Long Way

  • Andi, Andi Spring, Spring
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2012
      I've got a book recommendation. Slightly off topic, since it's not related to anime or manga in any way. Taking the Long Way is a novel written by Lili R. Mason. My nickname for it is: Life. It follows Natalia Torres, starting from her meeting Bridget Reid and then chronicling their life together. It's about coming out, dealing with parents, college, career, etc. The author has been working on a sequel, Me and You and Daisies from Bridget's point of view, starting from ttlw's end. Taking the Long Way started off as a Glee fanfic, though it very quickly departed from canon, so MaYaD can be read, but currently only in the Glee continuity.

      I know that hat are very interested in what comes after Erika's 'Story A'. This fits that

      ebook: http://www.lulu.com/shop/lily-r-mason/taking-the-long-way/ebook/product-20387037.html
      hardcover: http://www.lulu.com/shop/lily-r-mason/taking-the-long-way/ebook/product-20387037.html