Prologomena to the Study of Yuri, Part 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012
      In a continuing effort to provide a body of critical, historical and academic literature for future students of Yuri, Yuricon and Okazu proudly announce Part 1 of an ongoing series on the study of Yuri.
      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2012/09/prologomena-to-study-of-yuri-part-1.html

      Part 1 covers the socio-political venue of 'S Class' literature, and discusses what we at Yuricon consider the first "Yuri" work, Yaneura no Nishojo.

      Part 2 will be a discussion of Akogare and platonic love tropes in comics for girls in the mid-20th century.

      I hoping to catch up to the present sometime before 2020. ^_^