[Completely OT] For USA Yuricon members

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      Hello all -

      This message is completely off-topic and applicable only to our US members.

      I have added a widget to the Yuricon website on the sidebar to assist you in registering to vote in this upcoming election. It does not cost anything.

      If you are not already registered feel free to go to http://www.yuricon.com, go down the sidebar and click the "Register to Vote" icon. I'm not opening this list up to a political conversation, but I hope you will all vote in the upcoming election.