One more JManga announcement, then I stop for a while... ^_^

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2012
      It probably feels like I'm a JManga shill these days. Sorry about that. ^_^;;

      It's just that they are investing heavily in Yuri. Like Nozomi/RightStuf, they've seen growth through investing in an underserved, mostly adult market.

      The good news is that ALC will be having some news of our own very shortly! (Oh please, please, please....let everything work.../pray pray/) and the extra good news is that with the alliances we're forming with JManga and TRSI, we're looking at a second decade of increasing the amount of Yuri manga you all get to read.

      Right now ALC is working on 5 projects with JManga and one with TRSI, so expect good things. ^_^

      So here's one last announcement - JManga has created a separate Yuri genre page: http://www.jmanga.com/list/genre/yuri

      No longer a subset of other genres' tropes, Yuri is free to be its very own thing. Written by and for men *and* women, Yuri has arrived. ^_^
    • J y
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 7:31 AM
        Very Nice Erica!

        As always and especially recently, it is good to see you strive and make real progress in making Yuri more mainstream.