Admin Test: Totally pointless poll ^_^

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2012
      Hi all -

      Yahoogroups are being wonky, so I'm sending out this utterly pointless, basic poll to see if I can send out any messages at all.

      Do you prefer to read manga or watch anime?

      If you feel like it, vote, but there's no grander purpose than seeing if mail is going out. ^_^

    • Shane
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2012

        > Hi all -
        > Yahoogroups are being wonky, so I'm sending out this utterly pointless, basic poll to see if I can send out any messages at all.
        >
        > If you feel like it, vote, but there's no grander purpose than seeing if mail is going out. ^_^
        > http://www.yuricon.org Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com

        Voted. :D

        And yahoo wouldn't let me post to my groups for a few days too.