The Pyramid Waltz - a book to keep an eye out for...

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2012
      A friend of my wife's has just had her first fantasy novel published. The Pyramid Waltz.

      It's about a skirt-chasing Princess. ^_^

      You absolutely *must* watch this trailer that she made for her own book. Best book trailer I've ever seen, bar none.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN07WCQw5Vs

    • Katherine Hanson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2012
        "skirt-chasing Princess" <- Interest piqued.

        *watches trailer* <- That's pretty awesome.

        Thank you for posting it! I'm always up for a good lesbian lit rec. ^_^