Re: Carciphona published in Poland

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2012
      You're right, there's not much yuri in this title, although publisher
      sells it as a first yuri manga. I'm currently writing a review and
      stated that there's not much yuri there. Some yuri based polish sites
      took patronage on this manga as well.
      cheers
      Grisznak
    • toddashi
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
        I only heard about this yesterday and read all that's available within about 15 hours. :) Thanks for sharing! I'll be buying the books too.