Carciphona published in Poland

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13 2:58 AM
      Hi
      Shoujo/ai fantasy manhua "Carciphona" was published in Poland, thanks by the newfound company Yumegari. First volume was published week ago. You can also read this comics in english, online at the author's site here: http://blackbird.ashen-ray.com/
      cheers
      Grisznak
    • xanbai
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13 8:34 PM
        If you don't mind me asking, is it being categorized as shoujo-ai fantasy in Poland? I'd be rather surprised as there is no signs of girls love in the series (from my own observations as a fan and owner of the English manga copies as well). The creator has stated herself there is no yuri in the manga. To be honest, there is more yuri in her artbook (3 illustrations + 3 rough sketches) than there is in the manga. But please don't let me stop anyone from checking out the webcomic as it is very well made :)

        > Hi
        > Shoujo/ai fantasy manhua "Carciphona" was published in Poland, thanks by
        > the newfound company Yumegari. First volume was published week ago. You can
        > also read this comics in english, online at the author's site here:
        > http://blackbird.ashen-ray.com/
        > cheers
        > Grisznak

      • Grisznak
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14 9:13 AM
          You're right, there's not much yuri in this title, although publisher
          sells it as a first yuri manga. I'm currently writing a review and
          stated that there's not much yuri there. Some yuri based polish sites
          took patronage on this manga as well.
          cheers
          Grisznak
        • toddashi
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15 8:01 AM
            I only heard about this yesterday and read all that's available within about 15 hours. :) Thanks for sharing! I'll be buying the books too.