Closing the Yuricon & ALC Live Journal account

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      I'll be closing the Yuricon & ALC LiveJournal account this week. I keep forgetting it exists.

      It hasn't been updated in ages, so I doubt anyone cares, but if you *do* care, I recommend following us on Facebook. I update that community even more than I do here, and I can share pictures and other goodies, easily. You can find that one here: https://www.facebook.com/YuriconALC