Re: [SPAM] [Yuricon] "Yuri Hime Selection" comic free to read on Nico Nico Douga

  • coronet
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
      A bit late but,
      taking advantage of my vacations I’ve just created my account. I write from Italy and, very surprisingly, all the instructions are in ITALIAN, and a correct one, too. Amazing.
                                                                                                                                                                                               Rob

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2012
        Unfortunately, the link provided will not actually load due to the book having been taken down.  Furthermore, searching their site for 百合姫 does not provide anything to read beyond one Yuru Yuri magazine article? There's also nothing in their recent news about Yuri Hime. Also I went through the most recent five pages of Shonen, Seinen, Shoujo and other manga it wasn't listed. Bummer.

        ~Rei

        "When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it?" ~Eleanor Roosevelt