Re: [Yuricon] Why Yuri Cannot be Financially Successful...The Gospel According To Fandom

  • Jaymie C
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24 9:33 AM
      i have paid money for yuri, and physical copies as well. Sure, i read Iono as a scanlation, but when i saw it available as a copy, i snagged it. i also have stuff like Voiceful and 12 Days. So i guess that makes me one of the rarer types?

      --- On Mon, 7/23/12, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      "Today on Okazu, I take a look at what happens when "selling" becomes synonymous with "selling out".

      Cheers,

      Erica"