Re: [Yuricon] Why Yuri Cannot be Financially Successful...The Gospel According To Fandom

  • Delicious Vodka DeBlair
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23 12:25 PM
      I personally have no problem paying for Yuri.

      I would rather pay for a monthly online subscription though.

      I would rather read it digitally than have a physical copy of it. I don't have shelf space and reading books causes me pain in my wrists and requires I sit in some uncomfortable position which hurts my neck and back.

      Besides, I never ready anything twice.

      I read/watch/listen to 100% of my entertainment online any more because it has what I'm looking for and I'm not forced to see/hear/read anything I'm not interested in.

      Supposedly cable television was supposed to be something like that but not only did it fall far short of its claims right from the beginning, it got worse as it went along and there never has been anything aimed at such niche communities as Yuri fans.

      I made my own social page with a niche fan base and it has potential of a lot of growth as the popularity of the community increases.

      Again, I for one am all for paying for my Yuri experience, just not in paper print.

      Best regards,
      Delicious Vodka DeBlair

      --- On Mon, 7/23/12, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      "Today on Okazu, I take a look at what happens when "selling" becomes synonymous with "selling out".

      Cheers,

      Erica"
    • Jaymie C