Re: {Completely totally Off-Topic] My Huffington Post Debut

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
      Congratulations on getting this blog on Huffington Post and also on your participation in a live chat for HuffPost. Could you please tell me how you did it? Were you invited or did you just post on Quora and it links to HP, or what? I've got some blogs I think would do well on HP, too, so I'd like to know.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
        Hi Lyn -

        Like so many things in this world it was a mixture of good luck and being in the right place at the right time. ^_^

        Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com