Re: JManga, Yuri and San Diego Comic-Con

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
      I think (I really don't know any more than you do) there may be, because, from the press release...

      "The panel will include new announcements from JManga as well as a
      special discussion on the the future of manga with Deb Aoki (Manga
      editor, About.com) and Calvin Reid (Publishers Weekly, PW Comics
      World).

      JManga will be giving away a New iPad, loads of JManga Points, and
      more special prizes straight from Akihabara throughout the panel."

      Giving away an iPad sure looks like there'll be a reason to have one... ^_^