Re: [Yuricon] JManga, Yuri and San Diego Comic-Con

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
      Hopefully there'll be word on their mobile app for Android and iOS.

      On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 7:51 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      At San Diego Comic-Con this weekend, JManga will be holding a panel called 'The Future of Digital Manga' on Friday, July 13 11:00-12:00 in Room 25ABC. There will be prizes, but more importantly for us, JManga will be formally announcing their Yuri manga from Comic Yuri Hime!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
        I think (I really don't know any more than you do) there may be, because, from the press release...

        "The panel will include new announcements from JManga as well as a
        special discussion on the the future of manga with Deb Aoki (Manga
        editor, About.com) and Calvin Reid (Publishers Weekly, PW Comics
        World).

        JManga will be giving away a New iPad, loads of JManga Points, and
        more special prizes straight from Akihabara throughout the panel."

        Giving away an iPad sure looks like there'll be a reason to have one... ^_^