JManga, Yuri and San Diego Comic-Con

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
      At San Diego Comic-Con this weekend, JManga will be holding a panel called 'The Future of Digital Manga' on Friday, July 13 11:00-12:00 in Room 25ABC. There will be prizes, but more importantly for us, JManga will be formally announcing their Yuri manga from Comic Yuri Hime!

    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
        Hopefully there'll be word on their mobile app for Android and iOS.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
          I think (I really don't know any more than you do) there may be, because, from the press release...

          "The panel will include new announcements from JManga as well as a
          special discussion on the the future of manga with Deb Aoki (Manga
          editor, About.com) and Calvin Reid (Publishers Weekly, PW Comics
          World).

          JManga will be giving away a New iPad, loads of JManga Points, and
          more special prizes straight from Akihabara throughout the panel."

          Giving away an iPad sure looks like there'll be a reason to have one... ^_^