{Completely totally Off-Topic] My Huffington Post Debut

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hi all -

      This news is completely off-topic, but yesterday I made my Huffington Post debut as part of the "Gay Voices" section, thanks to Quora.

      I answered a question about Anderson Cooper coming out and what the real "point" of that was on Quora. It's true that the topic is OT for this group, but the sentiment is not. If you're interested in what I had to say about why coming out is important, here's the post:

      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/quora/why-does-anyone-care-what_b_1644865.html

    • Lyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
        Congratulations on getting this blog on Huffington Post and also on your participation in a live chat for HuffPost. Could you please tell me how you did it? Were you invited or did you just post on Quora and it links to HP, or what? I've got some blogs I think would do well on HP, too, so I'd like to know.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
          Hi Lyn -

          Like so many things in this world it was a mixture of good luck and being in the right place at the right time. ^_^

          Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com