Re: I DID IT!.

  • shinigamishimai
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2012
      Thanks, I didn't notice this will the email problems... I have two other from the series of Pride fan pieces that I'm doing and hoping to have more before the month is done.

      Btw, has anyone mentioned Corpse party here? There is one yuri couple that is confirmed if you find a secret hidden scene between the two and it looks like the new comedy dating version of the game will have more yuri moments.

      Kat