Re: I DID IT!.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2012
      How cute!

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kat" <katwilliams@...> wrote:

      > Hey there, I was just thinking of you. I made you a gift for all your support over the years. I know how much of a Sasameki Koto fan you are so I thought you might like this. I hope you enjoy it. http://shinigami-shimai.deviantart.com/art/Hold-me-now-Sasameki-Koto-308112866
      >
      > Kat
      >
      > Posted by: "Shane" shanejayell2000@... shanejayell2000
      > Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:18 pm (PDT)
      > >*waves hi*
      > >
      > >Nice to see you back. :D
      > >
      > >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kat" <katwilliams@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Strange, It took a random spam message to clear up the bouncing issue I've been having for a long while now... hence the no posting...
      > >>
      > >> I changed my password, but it is odd, most of the emails on that list are not in my contacts so I have no idea where they came from... Still trying to figure that part out.
      > >>
      > >> Thanks, I keep trying to post, but the bounce is annoying. I'm working on a Pride Month series of fan works right now that I thought some would be interested it. I blame it entriely on Svet, who said, "hi". I saw her at the Toronto Comic Arts Festival and told her I was thinking of doing some fanart and she said, "Go for it!" So yeah. I can't beleive Alison Bechdel of Dykes to watch out for was there and I missed a chance to meet her. *sighs*
      > >>
      > >> Anyways, off to work with me. I'm starting chapter 16 of Inside OuT along with a lot of other projects ahead. Work work work.
      > >>
      > >> Kat

    • shinigamishimai
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2012
        Thanks, I didn't notice this will the email problems... I have two other from the series of Pride fan pieces that I'm doing and hoping to have more before the month is done.

        Btw, has anyone mentioned Corpse party here? There is one yuri couple that is confirmed if you find a secret hidden scene between the two and it looks like the new comedy dating version of the game will have more yuri moments.

        Kat