Re: Jmanga announces some revisions in their plan

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2012
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "tregingigan" <coronet@...> wrote:

      > Dang! No Houbunsha manga is available in my region at the moment. Anyway I checked "Like it". Since JManga guys usually seems listening what readers say, maybe it can help.

      Hobunsha hasn't released any titles yet. This question is supposedly for them to decide what titles will sell best *when* they release them. ^_^

      Thanks for voting!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2012
        Yes, of course, fans have a never-ending stream of "problems" that companies must dance to or be criticized.

        They are working on it. Look for future announcements.