Jmanga announces some revisions in their plan

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2012
      Two more pieces of news from JManga: Points no longer expire and if you drop down to a Free membership from paid, you can still spend points you have in your account.

      That fixes two of my top four pain points with them. The third (and I know they are looking into opinons) is the whole points system. Give me a real subscription model and I'll be happy! The fourth is making *every* title global. They fix those two things and I'll be their biggest fan. ^_^

      PS - "Himitsu" is definitely leading the pack on the Hobunsha Previews page. Nicely done. ^_^

      http://www.jmanga.com/features/houbunshagot-a-favoritelike-it
    • miz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2012
        Happy about the news, but my issue now is with Jmanga ever going portable.. ^_^

        --
        -Linda

        Twitter @animemiz
        http://animemiz.com
        animemiz@...
      • tregingigan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11, 2012
          Dang! No Houbunsha manga is available in my region at the moment. Anyway I checked "Like it". Since JManga guys usually seems listening what readers say, maybe it can help.
          Rob

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 13, 2012
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "tregingigan" <coronet@...> wrote:

            > Dang! No Houbunsha manga is available in my region at the moment. Anyway I checked "Like it". Since JManga guys usually seems listening what readers say, maybe it can help.

            Hobunsha hasn't released any titles yet. This question is supposedly for them to decide what titles will sell best *when* they release them. ^_^

            Thanks for voting!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 13, 2012
              Yes, of course, fans have a never-ending stream of "problems" that companies must dance to or be criticized.

              They are working on it. Look for future announcements.