Re: New Maria-sama light novel

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
      Yes the book has been released: Maria-sama ga Miteru Farewell Bouquet
      (マリア様がみてる フェアウェル ブーケ) Link to it on Amazon.co.jp: http://is.gd/iYZbA2

      I've just ordered it, so I probably won't get to read it for a few weeks. I expect to cry. ^_^

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "nytestorms2000" <dlbawden@...> wrote:

      > Sorry if this has already been asked/answered..
      >
      > Has the new light novel been released? If so, has anyone had a chance to read it? Yes, I am a self-proclaimed fanboy of the novels and anime.
      >
      > thanks in advance :)

    • nytestorms2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
        As much as it pains me to say, I cried at a number of parts of both novels and anime. I just started reading all this in the last year or so, so I"m still trying to pick up on everything lol

        > Yes the book has been released: Maria-sama ga Miteru Farewell Bouquet
        > (マリア様がみてる フェアウェル ブーケ) Link to it on Amazon.co.jp: http://is.gd/iYZbA2
        >
        > I've just ordered it, so I probably won't get to read it for a few weeks. I expect to cry. ^_^

        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "nytestorms2000" <dlbawden@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Sorry if this has already been asked/answered..
        > >
        > > Has the new light novel been released? If so, has anyone had a chance to read it? Yes, I am a self-proclaimed fanboy of the novels and anime.
        > >
        > > thanks in advance :)

      • Kumiko Yamazaki
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
          I thought the manga already ended. >.>

          Kumi.

          On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:38 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
          Yes the book has been released: Maria-sama ga Miteru Farewell Bouquet
          (マリア様がみてる フェアウェル ブーケ) Link to it on Amazon.co.jp: http://is.gd/iYZbA2

          I've just ordered it, so I probably won't get to read it for a few weeks. I expect to cry. ^_^

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "nytestorms2000" <dlbawden@...> wrote:

          > Sorry if this has already been asked/answered..
          >
          > Has the new light novel been released?  If so, has anyone had a chance to read it?  Yes, I am a self-proclaimed fanboy of the novels and anime.
          >
          > thanks in advance  :)

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
             Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --

          "She's so many women
          He can't find the one who was his friend
          He's hanging on to half her heart
          He can't have the restless part
          So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

          - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2012
            The manga ended some time ago - the Light Novels on which both manga and anime are based, have continued.