New Maria-sama light novel

  • nytestorms2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
      Sorry if this has already been asked/answered..

      Has the new light novel been released? If so, has anyone had a chance to read it? Yes, I am a self-proclaimed fanboy of the novels and anime.

      thanks in advance :)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
        Yes the book has been released: Maria-sama ga Miteru Farewell Bouquet
        (マリア様がみてる フェアウェル ブーケ) Link to it on Amazon.co.jp: http://is.gd/iYZbA2

        I've just ordered it, so I probably won't get to read it for a few weeks. I expect to cry. ^_^

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "nytestorms2000" <dlbawden@...> wrote:

        > Sorry if this has already been asked/answered..
        >
        > Has the new light novel been released? If so, has anyone had a chance to read it? Yes, I am a self-proclaimed fanboy of the novels and anime.
        >
        > thanks in advance :)

      • nytestorms2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
          As much as it pains me to say, I cried at a number of parts of both novels and anime. I just started reading all this in the last year or so, so I"m still trying to pick up on everything lol

          > Yes the book has been released: Maria-sama ga Miteru Farewell Bouquet
          > (マリア様がみてる フェアウェル ブーケ) Link to it on Amazon.co.jp: http://is.gd/iYZbA2
          >
          > I've just ordered it, so I probably won't get to read it for a few weeks. I expect to cry. ^_^

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "nytestorms2000" <dlbawden@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Sorry if this has already been asked/answered..
          > >
          > > Has the new light novel been released? If so, has anyone had a chance to read it? Yes, I am a self-proclaimed fanboy of the novels and anime.
          > >
          > > thanks in advance :)

        • Kumiko Yamazaki
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
            I thought the manga already ended. >.>

            Kumi.

            On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:38 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
            Yes the book has been released: Maria-sama ga Miteru Farewell Bouquet
            (マリア様がみてる フェアウェル ブーケ) Link to it on Amazon.co.jp: http://is.gd/iYZbA2

            I've just ordered it, so I probably won't get to read it for a few weeks. I expect to cry. ^_^

            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "nytestorms2000" <dlbawden@...> wrote:

            > Sorry if this has already been asked/answered..
            >
            > Has the new light novel been released?  If so, has anyone had a chance to read it?  Yes, I am a self-proclaimed fanboy of the novels and anime.
            >
            > thanks in advance  :)

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
               Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            --

            "She's so many women
            He can't find the one who was his friend
            He's hanging on to half her heart
            He can't have the restless part
            So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

            - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 6, 2012
              The manga ended some time ago - the Light Novels on which both manga and anime are based, have continued.