More Yuri from JManga - with your help!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5 7:05 AM
      I am privileged to share some early news (cough/leak/cough) from JManga: Coming up soon will be a survey to vote on possible titles for translation from Hobunsha, the company that prints Yuri anthology "Tsubomi" magazine.

      It looks like there'll be one, maybe two Yuri titles on that survey, including Otomo Megane's "Himitsu." No guarantees, but I'm thinking *if* those two titles get a lot of votes, they'll be strong candidates for translation. (That's certainly the impression I'm getting from Jmanga, anyway.) Keep your eyes peeled for a link to the survey - or check their "Features" page for it in the next week.

      I'd certainly love to see more Yuri on JManga. They are in talks with Yuri Hime, as well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some good news from that quarter soon. ^_^

    • Katherine Hanson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5 12:15 PM
        Ooh, I'm looking forward to that! I'd love to see more yuri released on JManga. (Especially if it's released by ALC.)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5 12:25 PM
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: smithie_28@...
          > Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 12:15:05 -0700
          > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] More Yuri from JManga - with your help!

          > Ooh, I'm looking forward to that! I'd love to see more yuri released on JManga. (Especially if it's released by ALC.)

          Not surprising, we'd like that too. ^_^