Re: [Yuricon] Pointless self-promotion - Aniblog Tourney, Okazu edition

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
      Done.

      2012/6/5 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

      It's the whateverth round of the Aniblog Tourney and having made it this far, I'd like to mobilize my minions to boost Okazu to the next level. Please vote here: http://vote.willisite.com/en/poll/6 - if you don't mind spending a moment and doing so, of course. ^_^

      Ideal scenario - Katherine and I head to head in the final round! I'd be glad to lose to her. ^_^

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
        Thank you very much for indulging my ego. ^_^

        > Done.
        >
        > 2012/6/5 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > It's the whateverth round of the Aniblog Tourney and having made it this
        > > far, I'd like to mobilize my minions to boost Okazu to the next level.
        > > Please vote here: http://vote.willisite.com/en/poll/6 - if you don't mind
        > > spending a moment and doing so, of course. ^_^
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > >
        > > Erica
        > >
        > > Ideal scenario - Katherine and I head to head in the final round! I'd be
        > > glad to lose to her. ^_^

      • Katherine Hanson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
          Thank you! I'd be happy to see Okazu win, myself. ^_^ Voted!

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
            > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > From: smithie_28@...
            > Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 12:13:32 -0700
            > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Pointless self-promotion - Aniblog Tourney, Okazu edition

            > Thank you! I'd be happy to see Okazu win, myself. ^_^ Voted!

            Are you *sure* you weren't pointing your finger at my nose as you said that? "Cause if so - I accept the challenge! ^_^

          • Katherine Hanson
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
              Muahaha, bring it on. ^_^

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012