Pointless self-promotion - Aniblog Tourney, Okazu edition

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4 6:32 PM
      It's the whateverth round of the Aniblog Tourney and having made it this far, I'd like to mobilize my minions to boost Okazu to the next level. Please vote here: http://vote.willisite.com/en/poll/6 - if you don't mind spending a moment and doing so, of course. ^_^

      Ideal scenario - Katherine and I head to head in the final round! I'd be glad to lose to her. ^_^
    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5 2:12 AM
        Done.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5 7:02 AM
          Thank you very much for indulging my ego. ^_^

          > Done.
          >
          > 2012/6/5 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > It's the whateverth round of the Aniblog Tourney and having made it this
          > > far, I'd like to mobilize my minions to boost Okazu to the next level.
          > > Please vote here: http://vote.willisite.com/en/poll/6 - if you don't mind
          > > spending a moment and doing so, of course. ^_^
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Erica
          > >
          > > Ideal scenario - Katherine and I head to head in the final round! I'd be
          > > glad to lose to her. ^_^

        • Katherine Hanson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5 12:13 PM
            Thank you! I'd be happy to see Okazu win, myself. ^_^ Voted!

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 5 12:24 PM
              > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              > From: smithie_28@...
              > Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 12:13:32 -0700
              > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Pointless self-promotion - Aniblog Tourney, Okazu edition

              > Thank you! I'd be happy to see Okazu win, myself. ^_^ Voted!

              Are you *sure* you weren't pointing your finger at my nose as you said that? "Cause if so - I accept the challenge! ^_^

            • Katherine Hanson
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 5 1:01 PM
                Muahaha, bring it on. ^_^

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 5 2:50 PM