Rumour report: JManga to change its purchasing model

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 6:39 AM
      I heard a bit of backchannel chatter this weekend I wanted to share, because I think it'll be good for all of us.

      The rumour is JManga is probably going to be changing up their purchasing plan so that we can buy a volume without having a subscription.

      If so, very cool! That subscription plan was not my favorite model. ^_^