[OT] Nozomi/RightStuf is asking for a few minutes of your time

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2012
      Hi all!

      This is a request straight from Nozomi/RightStuf and it has absolutely nothing to do with Yuri and you'll get nothing but their thanks for doing it. ^-^

      They are doing a little A/B testing on adverts and want our feedback. Be honest with them - I know you'll all be polite - and let them know what you think...if you have a moment and don't mind taking this survey.

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F3MD6VD

      In advance, on behalf of them, thank you.

      (I will tell you this one thing - expect very good news this summer from them. But you didn't hear that from me. ^-^)