RE: [Yuricon] Re: Serious question about fundraising a LGBTQ Youth project

  • yoni-1@empathosnation.org
    Message 1 of 33 , May 23, 2012

      I've only just arrived to find my email (joyfully) filled with this discussion.  I hope you get many many positive responses!  Not too subtly meaning, Yes!!!  I will contribute as I'm able, $10.00, $20.00 even $50.00 if I have the funds when you come calling!

      Charuko

      On May 23, 2012 at 3:54 PM Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

      Thank you  (and to everyone who has said yes, btw!)

      I forget that with fans I have to be that specific. ^_^

      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: rinucz@...
      > Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 21:52:55 +0200
      > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Serious question about fundraising a LGBTQ Youth project
      >
      > I'm sorry for flooding the topic. My answer is: Yes.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Rinu
      >
      > 2012/5/23 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>:
      > > What we need right now most is to know whether we even have enough people interested in financially backing this project to make it feasible - yes or no.
      > >
      > > If you don't want to back it, there are no negative repercussions, but I do not feel any need at all to make the details of a potential project idea completely transparent, when all I need is people to *answer a question.*
      > >
      > > So, please, can folks here either answer the question or not, but PLEASE refrain from trying to "help" or "explain"? Thanks! ^_^
      > >
      > > What I really need right now is people answering ONLY if they are interested in backing this project. If not, please don't clog up this thread. It's hard enough to do an accurate count. ^-^
      > >
      > > Your cooperation is very much appreciated!
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Erica

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional