Part 4 of the Online Yuri Panel uploaded to Yuri Studio

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2012
      Part 1 has been rerecorded, and an extra question, both of which will go up later this week. In the meantime, here is Part 4, in which I promote a few manga and anime series that could use a little love: http://youtu.be/a8jIyZuD9Cs

      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2012
        My mistake - this was Part 1. I'll get Part 4 and the binus question us shortly. Durh.