Re: [Yuricon] Re: Live Online Yuri Panel today at 5PM Eastern US time

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2012
      If there will be another one panel like this, I'd like to reccomend the topic: yuri manga=lesbian manga or not?
      Why I'm asking about it? Because when I'm reading some mangas like, for example, "Gunjo" or "Between the Sheets" I can hardly find any link between them and classical yuri stories. They're simply different - much more realistic, less naive and romantic. Comparing them with all these highschool dramas-lamas from "Yuri Hime" etc I find them as something from the different world. Maybe this could be good topic for discussion?
      cheers
      Grisznak

      Agreed. It was a fantastic event thank you Erica for organizing it. Also thanks to everyone else for being so much fun on the chat bar.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2012
        Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to the second set of questions!!