Re: Live Online Yuri Panel today at 5PM Eastern US time

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2012
      Agreed. It was a fantastic event thank you Erica for organizing it. Also thanks to everyone else for being so much fun on the chat bar.

      > Thank you Erica and all of you, people, it was fantastic. And it was nice
      > too see Erica's collection as well... We had little bit of techno rap as
      > well.
      > cheers
      > Grisznak
      >
      > 2012/4/29 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Just under 7 hours from now, I'll be holding the first-ever live online
      > > Yuri Panel. I hope you can all tune in for a live discussion of Yuri. Bring
      > > questions, I'll have time to take at least one by chat!
      > >
      > > http://www.yuricon.com/2012/04/15/online-yuri-panel-1/
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Erica

    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2012
        If there will be another one panel like this, I'd like to reccomend the topic: yuri manga=lesbian manga or not?
        Why I'm asking about it? Because when I'm reading some mangas like, for example, "Gunjo" or "Between the Sheets" I can hardly find any link between them and classical yuri stories. They're simply different - much more realistic, less naive and romantic. Comparing them with all these highschool dramas-lamas from "Yuri Hime" etc I find them as something from the different world. Maybe this could be good topic for discussion?
        cheers
        Grisznak

        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2012
          Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to the second set of questions!!